Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Top 3 Stores for the Not-So-Trendy Men

Top 3 Stores for the Not-So-Trendy Men


As a guy who hates trend stores like Hollister, American Eagle and Aeropostale; I can tell you how much I struggle to find stores in the mall that appeal to me.I do most of my shopping online that has become expensive recently and shipping has become really annoying (I want my clothes right away!).That is why it is better to go to the mall! You don't have to wait for shipping and don't have to pay extra money! But the mall doesn't have everything the Not-So-Trendy man is looking for so.HERE ARE YOUR TOP 3 STORES FOR THE NOT-SO-TRENDY MEN.NUMBER 1.The first store is Urban Behaviour! I remember when this first opened at the nearest mall, I was instantly in love with how many different styles of clothing they had.Their clothes at Urban Behaviour are so stylish, cool, and unique from all other stores that you will find yourself coming back here for almost anything you need. from jeans to sweaters to jackets, Urban Behaviour has what the Not-So-Trendy man is looking for.NUMBER 2.Forever21 is a bit on the trendy side, but unlike other Trend stores their mannequins can actually dress well.When I went to Forever21 there weren't as many clothes for guys as there were for girls.I remember walking into the two story store with both floors covered with women's clothing, and the men's section was in the corner behind the stairs to the second floor.It's kinds funny but that doesn't mean it is not a good store for men! This is one of my favourite stores because it's trendy but has it's own unique style and you can definitely find things that you won't find in any other stores.NUMBER 3.H&M is our last store for the Not-So-Trendy Men.H&M is one of the best places to shop for men, and I can say that it is my favourite store in any mall.H&M does sell Trendy clothing but it also sells clothes that are not in the Trends so has most things that people look for, I also love the quality of their clothing, it's great and affordable which is always a plus and this store will not disappoint you; H&M always has new clothing every season! which is another plus and every season there are always different styles, I have become so in love with this store that it is always the first and the lasts store that I go to on my mall trips.So that is your Top 3 Stores for the Not-So-Trendy Men.Next time you decide to go to the mall and you're looking for trendy clothes that are not so trendy (If that makes sense) then check out these amazing stores!

Top 3 Stores for the Not-So-Trendy Men



No comments:

Post a Comment